L.I.F.E. Women's Ministry
Women "Living In Faith Everyday"
As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, "Be not afraid, only believe." Mark 5:36
Minister Angela Brown,
Women's Ministry Leader
The vision of the Women's Ministry is to meet the needs of women in every area of their life; To persuade women to become fully devoted followers of Christ, and to assist the Pastor in the perfecting of the saints.
Mission and Purpose
The overall purpose of Women's Ministry at New Life Baptist Church is to raise up Godly women who will glorify Christ in all areas of their lives, at the same time helping to fulfill the Great Commission. By encouraging, training, and challenging women to minister to each other and the church as God has gifted them to do, the Women's Ministry can provide a biblically sound avenue for achieving this overall purpose.
Objectives and Goals
- Present the Gospel through every medium possible;
- Meet human needs (i.e. feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, assist in finding shelter for the homeless);
- Exhort women to realize their own spiritual gifts and purpose;
- Evangelism: Develop strategic programming that would build bridges to the un-churched and expose them to the living Jesus.
- Develop events/groups that would appeal to seekers as well as believers
- Develop forums/conferences on women's issues
- Develop support groups at NLBC that address the needs and hurts women
- Develop Bible Study Fellowship or Precept caliber of teaching that nurtures spiritual living in women.
- Single Mothers
- Women concerned about parenting
- Women battling, depression, poor self-image, loneliness, etc.
(For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10).
Each of us is an important specially crafted tool that God wants to use to accomplish a specific work of His good pleasure. Every saint of God must know their gift(s), and then they must be looking for God to use them!